- $250.00 Minimum Opening Deposit
- Interest Accrued Daily and is paid at maturity
- Substantial Penalties for early withdrawal
- SIMPLE- The (Savings Incentive Match Plan for Employees) SIMPLE IRA is a business sponsored retirement plan that allows employees to make pre-tax salary deferrals of up to $10,500 (2007). The employer is required to make either a dollar-for-dollar match up to three percent of compensation or a two-percent non-elective contribution to all eligible participants.
- SEP- A Simplified Employee Pension IRA (SEP) is a type of business retirement plan available to business owners and their employees. Allows annual contributions to exceed the IRA limits. Contributions made to SEP plans are tax deductible and grow tax-deferred. This plan is especially attractive to self-employed individuals without employees. Contributions made to SEP plans are tax deductible and grow tax-deferred