Banking local doesn’t mean you have to stay local. Take your accounts with you – wherever you go. Bank anywhere, anytime using FNBCC’s digital banking services. Welcome to the new wave in Banking.
Download the FNBCC Mobile App today
FNBCC puts you in control of your personal finances. Manage your accounts; make loan payments, transfer funds and MUCH more. With FNBCC’s online and mobile banking, you can access your information in real time with the following features at your fingertip:
- View Account Information including balances, activity, check images and search transactions.
- Complete transfers to and from FNBCC and other institutions.
- Deposit your checks using Mobile Deposit, saving you a trip to the Bank.
- View and download your eStatements as you need them.
- Process Zelle transactions with a click of a button.
- Set up Alerts to keep track of balances and transactions.
- Pay Bills & People right from the website or the mobile app.
- Manage your debit card at the tip of your fingertips.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How do I sign in for the first time?
Mobile App Users: Download the FNBCC mobile app from the App Store or Google Play: Click First Time User? Enroll Now.
- Enter your Social Security Number, Account Number, Email Address and Phone Number.
- Email address and phone number must be what the bank has on file. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need this information updated.
- Select how you would like to receive your verification code.
- Enter the 7-digit verification code received and click Verify.
- Review the User Agreement and click Accept.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard to begin your online banking experience.
What if I’ve forgotten by FNBCC Username or Password?
What browsers are supported?
Microsoft Internet Explorer is not a supported browser and you may be denied access to the platform.
To download the latest browsers, click the links below:
Google Chrome: https://www.google.com/chrome
Mozilla FireFox: https://www.firefox.com
Microsoft Edge: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/edge
*Safari is not available for Windows. To find out more information, visit: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204416
What is two-factor authentication?
- Text message to the mobile phone entered
- Automated phone call to phone number entered
- Authenticator App (download the Authy app here)
How does the phone call verification process work?
What should I do if I did not receive a verification code to continue with the two-factor authentication enrollment?
If I selected “Remember this computer,” why am I being asked for a verification code each time I log in?
- If you log in on different browsers
- If you deleted your browser history
- If you have your browser settings set to delete your cookies and history automatically
How can I reset my two-factor authentication enrollment?
How do I set up an account alert?
Why are transactions labeled as pending?
Can I view my statements?
Will my bill payees and scheduled payments continue after December 14th?
Will my scheduled or recurring transfers continue after December 14th?
Are there device requirements to access the mobile app?
Do I use the same user ID and password for the mobile app as I would for online banking?
If I forgot my password, can I reset it within the app?
How do I sign out of the mobile app?
Can I pay bills or a person in the app?
Is there a fee to use mobile deposit?
When I make a mobile deposit, why doesn’t the app automatically take a picture?
Other Ways To Access Your Account
FNBCC’s Anytime Access Line gives you access to your accounts 24 hours a day, 7 days a week using a touch-tone phone. The following features are available simply by calling (912) 393-1100:
- Account Balances.
- Recent Account History.
- Transfer money between FNBCC accounts.
- Make a loan payment.