At FNBCC we do more than point you in the right direction. We work one-on-one with you to determine what's best from start to finish. The big companies aren’t always what they seem – you may be offered a low rate, but you will end up paying for it.
Rather than submitting all of your personal information online and hoping for the best, you can discuss your options with an experienced mortgage lender who is there to help. We are proud to make your mortgage process personal, as we are not "phone officers".
- Variety of Home Loan Programs
- Competitive Rates
- We find what is right for you!
- Have Lower Payments
- Competitive Rates
- Cash Out Options
- Can be Approved Before Floor Plans/Cost to Build
- No Additional Construction Fees
- The Right Lender is Key to Smooth Construction!
Home Loan Options
- Conventional (Purchase & Refinance)
- In House
- New Home Construction
- Home Equity Lines of Credit
- Bridge Loans
Frequently Asked Questions:
What documentation should I gather?
- Income verification (Last two years' tax returns, W-2s, 1099s, and your last few pay stubs)
- Drivers' license and Social Security card (or alternative ID)
- Bank statements
- Proof of funds to close (and an explanation of where they came from, if it's not obvious)
- For a Refinance: Current mortgage statement taxes and insurance.
What type of mortgage is best for me?
What fees do I have to pay?
What are Closing Costs?
Tips for first Time Home Buyers
- Budget for Private Mortgage Insurance
- Research your utilities
- Don’t forget to budget miscellaneous expenses
- Manage your debt carefully
- Get prequalified before shopping
- Bi-Weekly Payment Calculator
- Mortgage Loan Calculator
- Mortgage Tax Calculator
- Adjustable Rate Mortgage Calculator
- Mortgage APR Calculator
- Reverse Mortgage Calculator
- Mortgage Payoff Calculator
- Mortgage Points Calculator
- Mortgage Qualifier Calculator
- Mortgage Refinance Calculator
- Rent vs. Buy Calculator
- Refinance Savings Calculator
- Mortgage Comparison Calculator
First National Bank of Coffee County
NMLS # 696095
Joy Lawan Vickers
Residential Mortgage Lender
NMLS # 740739